4 steps, from the conception to the production…
Definition of the proportions, style and personality through an aesthetic strategy that evokes emotion and desire.
Transition from the 2D plan to the 3D plan through manual molding of a clay maquette focusing on curves, volumes and light lines.
This step aims to test the virtual representation, the technical details and the industrial feasibility.
The passion had already a colour, now it has a shape.
Z.E, drives Renault forward...
4 ELECTRIC VEHICLES
Each electric recharge is very cheap. Renault is the first car maker offering a range of electric vehicles that meet all needs.
No noise from the engine, no emission per usage: no CO2 or other pollutants.
LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas): -12% pollutant gas emissions; Agro carburant: from vegetable raw materials, CO2 emissions reduce up until 70%; new technologies: engine downsizing, Stop&Start, intelligent alternator;
6 advices to reduce your vehicle consumption in 20%.
1. Anticipate traffic flow - Avoid aggressive driving and aggressive starts and stops.
2. Maintain a steady speed at low RPM
3. Shift up early – Drive smoothly, using the highest possible gear at low RPM.
4. Check tyre pressure frequently at least once a month and before driving at high speed– Keep tyres properly inflated as low tyre pressure is a safety risk and wastes fuel.
5. Reduce Air Conditioner Use – Electrical equipment does not work for “free”- it always costs extra energy and money.
6. Avoid dead weight and aerodynamic drag -The aerodynamic drag on your car of an open window at speeds of 60mph or more adds to your fuel usage.
RENAULT Eco2 – A sustained commitment
Renault launched the Renault Eco2 signature to identify its most efficient and economical vehicles.
The signature reflects Renault’s aim to inform customers of the environment progress it has made across the vehicle life cycle in the last 10 years.
A vehicle is given the Renault Eco2 symbol if it:
1. Emits less than 120g/km of CO2 or operates on biofuels, on E85 ethanol or B30 biodiesel
2. Is manufactured in a plant that has been certified ISO 14001 (environmental norm)
3. Can be 95% recoverable at the end of its life cycle (recyclable for other use or as a source of energy) and it includes at least 7% recycled plastics in its plastic mass.
An innovation a day, just for you...
An economic and silent engine. Less friction due to F1 developments. Stop&Start system, automatic engine shut-off when the vehicle stops with an ultra-fast restart.
R-Link consists of an integrated and connected panel. Ergonomic and easy access to 5 worlds: telephone, navigation, connected services, vehicle functions, multimedia.
Connection to music in portable devices, Bluetooth connectivity and integrated navigation via a touch screen of 7 inches or the steering wheel controls.RENAULT BASS REFLEX
The “high-definition” audio quality. Excellent sound reproduction even at high volume: the same comfortable experience of listening from a home speaker.
A cutting edge technology chassis. Vehicles equipped with a computer calculator that continuously analyzes its behavior: speed, steering wheel angle, driving style…Everything will improve your vehicle stability, facilitate maneuvers and reduce wheel turning angles.
Tested from every angle...
A SAFE CAR
300 crash tests per year. New Renault Clio got a 5 star rating in safety test: child protection/pedestrian impact/safety equipment.
A RELIABLE CAR
Endurance and reliability tests on all type of tracks: highway, city and mountain. Performance recognized by ADAC (German Automobile Club).
A CAR THAT AGES PROPERLY
Hundreds of tests to replicate the everyday handling of the vehicle.
F1 INSPIRED ENGINES
Renault has a record of 11 manufacturer titles! The Energy engines are based on a technique of reducing friction used in F1.
RENAULT NETWORK Nº1 IN AFTER-SALES
The Renault network is prepared to help you wherever you are. Find your neighboring workshop with the best service in the market.